We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma Nova Spending Money

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Palma Nova Spending Money

Hi Everyone,

Me and my boyfriend are looking to book to go to Palma Nova around the 20th of Sept for 2 weeks. I was wondering if any one has any recommendations for how much spending money we should budget for? We are in our 20s, but are looking to stick to bars other than clubs. We aren't looking to eat in posh places, but ideally somewhere to have a reasonable sit down meal (which isn't KFC etc.)

Thanks for any help!!:)

Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palma Nova Spending Money

Hi realistically with the price of beer and food etc and any trips you fancy I would say go for about €100 between you a day. If your not going mad that should last you but if you decide on some crazy nights you might need a bit more but I think that should be ok. Most bars in PN aren't too expensive compared to England neither are magaluf if you stick to beer. You will prob spend more in the first few days going mad then you will settle down. All in all I reckon €100 will be fine per day between you

2. Re: Palma Nova Spending Money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova