We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaii Torrenova

Level Contributor
56 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hawaii Torrenova

Hi everyone. I have spoken to Lethron (thanks again) a couple of times I know but I wanted to start my own thread to see what else I get.

I am looking to book a studio here on 30th September for probably 10 or 11 nights as me and the missus are finally getting married 29th September. We decided to get married on a super low budget and wanted our honeymoon similar as we are not rich and the flights will be perfect for our 11 month old son.

Basically I just wanted people's opinion on everything. We want to go self catering as we love eating out and just looking at the views wouldn't mind my eggs and bacon on one of those balconies.

Is there any special requests I should maybe try my luck with I.e upgrades or anything at the apartments?

We will be newly weds after all haha

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

Hi Eightballpotter. I can only go by our one bedroom apartment but from the hotel website description it should be the same apart from separate bedroom. In ours kitchen wise we have double hob, fridge, kettle, toaster, about 4 lots of knives, forks & spoons. 2 different ladle's, whisk, juicer, coffee strainer, 4 lots of cups, saucers, small plates, large plates, bowls. Fruit bowl, frying pan, 3 saucepans (2 with lids), chopping board, egg cups, colander, bread knife and long sharp knife, bottle opener with corkscrew. There was a small washing up liquid in the knife drawer as well.

north east
Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

The staff are very accommodating, ring them up a few days before and request a seaview, we asked for seaview and we got a lovely apartment, best views on the island!

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

Going home today. It's full to the rafters now. We had rooms 575 & 577 same floor as reception which is one above pools, bars and restaurant. The rooms are either side of the kids pool.

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

My review is up now Eightballpotter. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask

north east
Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

Lrthron we had appartments on that floor but over other side above the bar , love the view x

north east
Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

btw lethron your review is fantastic and yes I never understand people moaning about the lack of chocie of food, we found there was more than enough also the ones who moan about the only 2 drinks per person its so that people arent getting drinks for their mates who arent AI which was a problem a few years ago I believe. I am interested about your comment about the member of bar staff who was rude and needs to chill out, we found every single member of staff exceptionally polite and really good with the kids, gonzalos and jesus especially so pleased they are back and the kids team are fab too and all back again this season however we did have one member of bar staff a lady who worked at the bar who was really rude and actually used to roll her eyes when required to take a order1 wonder if its the same one,I didn't catch her name, she was a pretty black girl but she did like to snarl which was such a shame!

Level Contributor
56 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

Brilliant. Thank you I will try that one about the phone call. Lethron absolutely fantastic. I have emailed the hotel asking for their best price. Only as it states they will give the best price and I have found it much cheaper elsewhere I.e Alpharooms, Travel Republic!

You never know!

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

I know which you mean ljmc1, not a lot of go about her. But i found the guy i mentioned in the review to have his head up a!se most of the time. I saw him at one point wave his hand at 2 kids to shoo them away because he couldn't understand their scottish accents! But the rest of the staff were brilliant.

Eightballpotter: I tried everywhere for the best price, including direct, and Jet2holidays wiped the floor with them. Dont know if its just my kids ages or something but for the last couple of years they cant be beaten for us.

Edited: 11 August 2014, 10:43
Level Contributor
56 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

The problem I am having with Jet2 is I think they have sold out their allocated self catering rooms or something because I can only find half board and above now. We prefer eating out a lot so self catering suits us.

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hawaii Torrenova

Which airport Eightballpotter?

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations