We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prepaid Internet

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
60 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Prepaid Internet

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying SIM card for Internet in my mobile. I've read that in Spain prepaids need to be registred and that they are not as available like in other countries (in mine you can buy them in qiosques, super markets, gas stations, everywhere).

Where in Peguear I can buy prepaid card? Do you have any tips regarding them?

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Prepaid Internet

They are easy. You do need to provide ID (passport), but that's it.

There are lots of available deals. Carrefour has cheap plans. I use Vodafone "smart" plans - all PayG. I pay €10 per month (VAT included) to get 1GB data, some texts (I don't use) and local phone calling. You can top it up anytime at lots of places, including supermarkets and petrol stations.

The sim will cost you €5, and you get €10 credit with it. But you need to pay another €10 to get the smart plan (don't know why). So, for about €15, you're set.

You phone needs to be unlocked from any specific provider, though.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
60 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prepaid Internet

thank you for your help

3. Re: Prepaid Internet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Peguera
Recent Conversations