We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hotel being built on the beach at Portals Nous

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
New Hotel being built on the beach at Portals Nous

Hi all,

Having just returned from a holiday in Portals Nous and having spend a lot of time on the beach in the cove at Portals, I just wondered if anyone new anything about the new Hotel being built near the beach? Looks like it will be a fantastic place to stay.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,952 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hotel being built on the beach at Portals Nous

It will be the The Kameha Bay Portals,scroll down to December .

www.homecouturestore.com/tag/puerto-portals/

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hotel being built on the beach at Portals Nous

Interesting, must have a look at this when I'm back out there in a couple of weeks. Where abouts is it? Is it one of the old hotels being re done or a fresh build?

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Hotel being built on the beach at Portals Nous

I'm guessing from the pic on their website this is on the site of the old Aquamarina hotel.

http://www.kameha.com/

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Hotel being built on the beach at Portals Nous

It's right on the beach at the cove at Bendinat. I spent a lot of time at the beach there as it was only a stones throw from my hotel. Having looked at the new hotel website it looks very exclusive. I've never heard of a condo hotel before. they have changed the law to allow them apparantly. I'll start saving up for one

5. Re: New Hotel being built on the beach at Portals Nous

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Portals Nous
Recent Conversations