We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Timetable/Taxi Prices

Northampton
Level Contributor
88 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Timetable/Taxi Prices

Hello,

i used to rep in the Vistamar hotel and were hopefully coming back for 10 days in September.

My other half and i are commuters into London, he drives i train. We don't really want to hire a car as we want to relax, however i want to get out and about and show my fiancé the island that i love!

Please can you tell me if we can get a bus to the following places and how long it takes and how frequent they are:

Cala D'or - I've read somewhere that this is €2 each way and runs until about 8.30pm

Porto Cristo

Palma

Cala Mondrago

Also, how much is a taxi back from Cala D'or? We'd probably get the bus over, go out, marina and town centre etc. stay until latish and get a taxi back. is the taxi rank still on Tago Mago?

Thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Cala d'Or
Cala d'Or
Majorca, Spain
Porto Cristo
Porto Cristo
Majorca, Spain
Cala Mondrago
Cala Mondrago
117 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,082 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Timetable/Taxi Prices

Here's the bus timetables for that area...

consorcidetransports.org/en/…400

Also this site is very helpfull for calculating taxi fares ;o)

http://www.worldtaximeter.com/

enjoy...

Northampton
Level Contributor
88 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Timetable/Taxi Prices

Amazing!! thank you x

3. Re: Bus Timetable/Taxi Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Portocolom
Recent Conversations