We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay?

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
County Armagh...
Level Contributor
152 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay?

Hi can anyone help? Would like to stay in Alcudia, have never been before, but reading some of the reviews it seems more suited to families with very young children. My children are 16 and 15 and I was wondering if theres much for that age group. Thanks, Fiona.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
302 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay?

Hi, we are going to Alcudia in the morning with our 2 daughters who are 17 and 14, I'll let you know how we get on. I think Alcudia is suited to families with children of all ages, it's a big place and has something for everyone.

Carol

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay?

Hi i stayed at the Condesa in August 2007. I have to say although Alcudia is a nice clean place we found it very quiet. I am 26 and my boyfriend 30. We wanted somewhere quiet but when we arrived we were glad we had only booked for 1 week as we had run out of things to do! Most of the entertainment is based around outdoor restruants with live shows etc. These are good but there is only so much of the same thing that you can take!

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
499 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay?

just back this morning :(

stayed in the eden alcudia and thought it was a great hotel, great staff, food, entertainment and location

nearer playo de muro than alcudia itself though its a 20 minute walk on a straight road or down the beach, also a regular bus service into alcudia that cost one euro.

great holiday overall and would defo go back

4. Re: where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 06:26
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia