We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in last weeks of september?

york
1 post
Save Topic
weather in last weeks of september?

thinking of going to alcudia on 20th sept. anyone know what to expect weatherwise?

New York, New York
Level Contributor
383 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

I am planning a trip around the same time. According to a bunch of weather websites, it looks as if the weather will be very nice, mid 70's.

newquay
Level Contributor
318 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

I have been once in october and once in september! and got a lovely tan both times (did get very burnt too oops)

its not that cold in the evening either to be honest in october we ate out every night and i took a cardi with me but never really needed it! twas lovely :D There is a huge grill restaurant right in the centre of alcudia you sit outside with proper entertainment and it was so mucgh fun! Abnd they also have a great cocktail bar! enjoy

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,258 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

Hi,

These sites should help re weather:

Check out this site. In the middle of the page (History & Almanac) you can put in any date from 1996 and it will give you the weather on that given day/week/month

http://www.wunderground.com

www.weather2Travel.com is also good & can tell you humidity, hrs of sunshine etc

Regards

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

The weather in September is lovely and arguebly the nicest of the year......in my opinion...lol..

If you click on the link below you can go into the history(middle of the page half way down) and see what it's been like for the past years...........

wunderground.com/cgi-bin/…

On the link below shows you the averages for Alcudia.....

wunderground.com/NORMS/DisplayIntlNORMS.asp…

But of course there is always the chance of thunderstorms at that time of the year as the weather starts to cool down from the high 80-90's of the Summer........

But hey that could happen anywhere lol...

Trust me the weather will be lovely......

Enjoy..

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

Nephthys

You must be a mind reader lol...lol.

MG

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,258 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

........& a Goddess!

Mwah!

x

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

Nephthys.......

A Goddess hey? mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

MG

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,258 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

Sister of Isis, Mistress of All Things Hidden (as in Hidden Knowledge)Guardian of the Threshold, Truth Seeker & Goddess of the Dark Side of the Moon, as in the side you never see.

Mysterious....enigmatic......

:-)

9. Re: weather in last weeks of september?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2009, 06:32
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations