We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom aparthotels (honeymoon with kids)

west cork, ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom aparthotels (honeymoon with kids)

Hi, we are looking for a holiday for our honeymoon but have to bring the kids!! they are 3 and 1.5 and so we would really like to sleep in a bed rather than a pull out sofa bed! but we are also worried that the two babies will wake each other in the same room! Any ideas on were to stay..looking at ivory playa but they look to be way out of the town(don;t want to be jumping on buses/taxis etc)don't want to stay in villa cos i don't want to cook.clean and would like some entertainment.

thanks in advance

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom aparthotels (honeymoon with kids)

Hi there,

To be honest with you there are loads of hotels to choose from in this area. I stay at the Siesta 1 and they have brilliant one and two bedroom apartments. Stay away from studios however because you will DEFINITELY end up with a sofa bed!! lol. Other hotels in this particular area are Viva sunrise, Sol Alcudia Centre, Sol de Alcudia Apartmentos, Waikiki, Sea Club (very child orientated), Lagomonte, Lagoon Centre, Astorial Playa, Delfin Azul, Cuidad Blanca, Paraiso de Alcudia. Try to stay away from the Bellevue though coz it has no air conditioniong and you'd need to check if ALL of the above hotels have air conditioning coz you're def gonna need it! Bellevue is a really good spot for the kids though and you can bring them there to play even if you're not staying in any of the apartments. I think the kids will be so whacked out with the heat they will sleep soundly and not bother one another. Most mornings on hols its impossible to get my two to wake up! The above mentioned hotels are all surrounded by bars and restaurants and shops and within walking distance of the beach so no worries on that score! Anyway, hope i've helped you in some way.

jaye

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom aparthotels (honeymoon with kids)

Try the Siesta 1, as the previous poster has mentioned:

http://www.apartamentos-siesta.com/

co.cork
Level Contributor
141 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom aparthotels (honeymoon with kids)

try viva tropic for 1 and 2 bed appartments-- v.good for children of yours age-when their happy you'll be happy-- good air con-food and pool areas - off the main road but still close to everything- down nearer to port area

4. Re: 2 bedroom aparthotels (honeymoon with kids)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations