We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To rent a car for a day or for a week

Stockholm
Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
To rent a car for a day or for a week

Hi, we are planning to travel around on the island and we have found out that it is nearly the same price to rent a car for a week as for 3 days if we do it on internet in advance. Does anyone know appr. what it will cost to rent a car for 1 day on a local company? In thet case we can rent one when we feel for it instead of "have to travel around" because we have rented it already.

It will make us feel more free to do it that way but on the other hand it seems quite expensive to rent a car nowadays so any advice would be appriciated.

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To rent a car for a day or for a week

I would rent it for a week, if you pick it up from the airport you can save the cost of transfers which can be quite expensive.

West Lothian
Level Contributor
109 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To rent a car for a day or for a week

I agree - may as well channel transfer costs into a car hire and take advantage of it. We managed to secure a 2 week rental - Seat car for 2 weeks for £380 with Europecar

Portlaoise, Ireland
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: To rent a car for a day or for a week

HI I'm considering going to Alcudia in September with my husband and three kids. I'm wondering how much would it cost to hire a car for the week with child seats, from the airport. Where would be the best place to hire it from. Also is it a difficult drive from the airport to Alcudia or would it be simple enough to get to. I'm thinking about booking the Sea Club apts and would be grateful of any opinions.

4. Re: To rent a car for a day or for a week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations