We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

can anyone tell me what supermarkets and shopping centers are good in alcudia , never been before and planning trip is there

Eroski or mercodana

Pollenca, Spain
Level Contributor
156 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

Mercadona is usually cheaper than Eroski

Dublin
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

thanks can you tell me if there is one near the hotel sunrise dont have address to hand , we were told its 30 min walk to port

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

Hi, you're staying in the Hotel Viva Sunrise in Puerto Alcudia.

There is only one Mercadona in Alcudia, and that's in the town, not the port. Therefore, your hotel is not near this supermarket.

The nearest supermarkets near you is a Spar one on Avenida Tucan (expensive), an Eroski one on Avenida Tucan (less expensive, but still not cheap) and Colber (very very expensive) on Avenida Pedro Mas y Reus.

For shopping, head towards the port of Alcudia (where the harbour is), along the sea front there are many shops and some are nice quality. For more shopping, try the main street of Alcudia town (there is only one main street, you can't miss it).

Dublin
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

thank you very much , what do you think of the hotel we are looking to book today for a week in october,we have a 5 year old with down syndrome

its lashing rain here in dublin so enjoy alcudia,

we thinking of going into palma some day for c& a what do you think

debbie

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

I've never been to your hotel, so I can't comment. Maybe somebody else can.

Do you mean that you're going to Palma to go to C&A? As in C&A, the shop?. Sure... if that's what you feel like doing!. But don't just go to C&A, have a look around Palma too. C&A is near the street Jaime III (Jaime Tercero), which is one of the most prestigious streets in Palma... so at least have a look along that street, even if it's only to do some people watching!.

Dublin
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

yes we will look at all the shops we dont get c&a in ireland any more and there kids stuff is brill and so is there pluss size for me , can we get a bus to palma from alcudia and how long would it take please , also we are booked for 17th october do you think we will get some sunshine

7. Re: shopping and supermarkets in alcudia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2011, 06:26
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia