We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Week's today

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
3 Week's today

3 Week's today we will be in Alcudia, can not wait ! who else will be out there from the 14th Aug?

Coalville,Leics
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Week's today

We go out on the 13th and we cannot wait!! 3rd year and staying at the Delfin Azul again

Totton
Level Contributor
44 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Week's today

We go out on the 11th. Quality hotel the Delfin Azul

Edited: 01 August 2011, 20:45
NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 Week's today

we are staying at the Delfin Azul as well, ready for it now

cork ireland
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 Week's today

Staying at the Delfin for 6 nights early September, looking forward to trip report and hotel review from you both, and if you could say something reasonable about the beds in the Azul it would be helpful, (I printed out reviews and my wife picked up on a few negative comments) even if it's a little white one, thanks and hope you both have a great holiday and you get the weather,

Edited: 02 August 2011, 07:57
NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 Week's today

Thank's for that and yes I will write a review, but if the bed's are rubbish I will say so ! lol

Midlands
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 Week's today

I'm out there with my husband and two children, two weeks today. Cant wait to get on alcudia's beautiful beach, was last there in sept 2008 xxx

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 Week's today

We are having our honeymoon from the 16th, can't wait!

Royston, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: 3 Week's today

out there 15/08/2011 club mac...

9. Re: 3 Week's today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia