We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Alcudia in May

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Alcudia in May

I am arriving in alcudia on 8th may for 2 weeks with partner and 3 year old. I and am just wondering what the weather is like. I have heard that it can be quite changeable but as a rule would you need warm clothing / jackets / fleeces, long trousers/jeans etc for an evening ?

I am staying at the condesa de bahia and wondered also if anyone knew if the evening entertainment at this time of year is outside or inside ?

Thanks for any advise on this

London
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Alcudia in May

if you haven't seen this post lower down the page, then you might like to quickly read it tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g580312-i9959-k6…

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Alcudia in May

Congratulations on picking a first class hotel . The weather could be anything in May but I would expect it to be warm . Might feel chilly at night but doubt that you would need coats or fleeces . Would expect them to have the entertainment outside as they normally do , although there is room inside should the weather not be too good .

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Alcudia in May

many thanks for your advise. You been to this hotel then ? Do you know if it is walking distance to nearby bars/restaurants etc ?

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Alcudia in May

I always get in trouble for saying there's not a lot around Playa de Muro . There are some restaurants on the main road , although I didn't use any of them being AI . There are not many bars either , which didn't suit me , as i'm not a fan of hotel entertainment . The best one in my opinion was one called The Swan which is just beside the main Playa de Muro beach . It does have football on , a bit of bingo and a few animal shows but generally is a nice place to sit and have a drink , and a bit of a change from the hotel .

The main concentration of bars is about a 20 minute walk away in the Bellevue area of Alcudia , and the port/ marina area would take twice that time . Buses are quite frequent though but can be packed at peak times .

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Alcudia in May

Hope it is nice weather, I'm going to the same hotel on 18th may with my girlfriend and 19 month old daughter plus my mam and dad, mam hopefully as she hates flying, can't wait me thought looks an amazing hotel, hope you have fun and I might see you's there.

6. Re: Weather in Alcudia in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia