We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September Weather

Alsager, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
341 reviews
Save Topic
September Weather

Hi,

I am going to Alcudia on 23rd Sept and just wondered what the temperatures would be like because I know you can look at the averages and max temperatures but I've been in July and Augiust before and its been 30-42 degrees so can somebody give me actual average temperatures rather than what the websites say that are mostly wrong.

Thanks

Julia

Mentioned in this post
Alcudia
Alcudia
Majorca, Spain
London
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September Weather

i tend to go early september just after the schools go back. don't know the exact temp as the numbers don't really interest me. definitely can be very hot during the day. temperature drops quicker and lower in the evening as obviously the sun is setting earlier; however still okay in light clothes at night. put it this way, i'm going this year on the 8th and won't be taking any long trousers apart from what i possibly travel in.

the weather is far more temperamental and unpredictable that time of year though. much more chance you will get rain. you might not though.

2. Re: September Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia