We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

platja d'or Hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
platja d'or Hotel

Dear all,

We are going to the above hotel this summer for the first time but now really worried!!!

I like to read the recent reviews on the hotel

( I dont know if this is a good thing or bad!! )

and the last two reviews haven't been that positive!...This is really dampening my excitement so wondered if anyone could reassure me that its not 'all bad" and we will enjoy our hols!!!

Many thanks...

( May have to stop reading reviews and keep fingers crossed!! )..

Debbie.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
93 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: platja d'or Hotel

i havent been here or been to majorca but going nxt yr to a diff hotel but i will say ignore reviews unless 100's have wrote bad things then most are moaners that expect to get there and find a 5* hotel/apartment decked out in bling and it doesnt work that way i expect balerics islands are like canarys and greek islands just ur basic nice white washed tiled apartments with all u need it cant always be perfect, i once went to tenerife and they reviews were bad saying break ins etc got there and it was perfect no trouble etc my advice unless everyone is saying its bad i would ignore it and make ur own mind up have a fab holiday, ps if u get any trouble go to ur holiday rep and demand to be moved

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: platja d'or Hotel

Oh thank you..thats so kind of you..I think having not been to a resort before you just tend to worry about these reviews more then you should i suppose..

Mant thanks for your reply...

Debbie.

bristol
Level Contributor
287 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: platja d'or Hotel

hi we are going back this august for the third time, remember you will never please all of the people all of the time, for the price this hotel its great value for money, if it was not any good all of the reviews would be bad,so dont worry it will be fine

4. Re: platja d'or Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations