We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
September

Hey, looking for a little help and advice please.

I normally go on holiday in June. However next year was thinking of going September time. I have not been to Alcudia since being a child and remember loving it then. Just wonder what it is like in September. For example is the weather usually still hot (obviously I know the can't be guaranteed) is it busy at this time still?

I am looking at the Marina Delfin hotel as this looks pretty nice.

Any help would be great

Thanks! :)

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,546 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1233772-i12433-…

another thread about the weather in September for information

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September

Thank you so much, this has sealed the deal for me. Just need to convince the other half now.

Alsager, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September

Hi Nikkid3,

We have stayed at the Marina Delfin Verde quite a few times, the last time being in 2011. It has always been ok for us. What it really has going for it is the staff they are so freindly although some things are a little run down but nothing major we really enjoyed every stay with them and the food is excellent too. We are returning this september I have also never been in september we are staying at the Botel Alcudiamar this year for a change.

Hope you enjoy

Julia

London
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September

we have been in september for the past 4 or 5 years just after the kids go back to school ... although there is a chance of rain, we've only really seen a very occasional brief downpour but more often none at all.

it's warm enough not to need long sleeve anything and just wear shorts even in the evenings.

5. Re: September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia