We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condesa de la Bahia

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
42 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Condesa de la Bahia

We are staying here at 29 sep for 10nights am a little worried as there are reviews stating its very over crowded and impossible to get a sun bed after 7.30 I have a little girl and the beach just isn't practical also someone has stated that the hazel is dirty??

Am getting rather worried. Anyone been of late who can reassure me

Thanks l

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,414 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condesa de la Bahia

I think you're worrying about nothing, no hotels will be overly busy once the schools go back, and towards the end of September would be starting to get quieter in resort.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Condesa de la Bahia

Agree with trinet . Maybe a little crowded July / August but at other times will be fine . Didn't look to be a problem when I went last year , though i used the beach . Great hotel .. enjoy .

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,016 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Condesa de la Bahia

when we went you couldnt put towels on the beds till a certain time and the door was locked leading out to the pool area, was quite funny watching the mad dash by people who wanted THERE spot everyday, as posted you should be ok in september.

4. Re: Condesa de la Bahia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations