We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hms president golf spa alcudia

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wirral
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
hms president golf spa alcudia

Is there a beach with sunbeds and parasols near this Hotel, or within walking distance?

London
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hms president golf spa alcudia

If you mean HSM President, then this is in Alcanada which is not really Alcudia (you can walk in the port, it would take about 30 minutes)

There is a small beach area with some beds on it, but I can't ever remember there being any parasols. I'm not totally sure if the sunbeds belong to a specific hotel though - it might be that they belong to the HSM President.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hms president golf spa alcudia

Can anyone tell me if HMS President and President Hotel, Alcudia are the same hotel?

coraljackson
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hms president golf spa alcudia

Hi Do you know if there are any shops or supermarkets. near HSM President thanks

coraljackson
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hms president golf spa alcudia

Hi Do you know if there are any shops or supermarkets. near HSM President thanks

coraljackson
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hms president golf spa alcudia

6. Re: hms president golf spa alcudia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia