We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest company to book with

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
cheapest company to book with

Hi, we are looking at booking club mac for june this year. Im just wondering which company is the cheapest to book with. From what ive seen jet 2 holidays seems to be the cheapest but if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreaciated :)

Thanks in advance

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheapest company to book with

I would have no worries at all booking through Jet2. Their transfers can take a long time though to Alcudia area.

Just a comment on looking for the cheapest if I may.Be very careful. Some very cheap tour operators will hit you hard in the wallet if you want to make any changes (however small) to your booking subsequently. OnTheBeach spring to mind.

One of the best ways of keeping costs down while not risking being scammed is to book the holiday components separately.For instance first thing is check the availability and cost of booking ClubMac through TravelRepublic.If that looks OK (Don't commit yet) check the flights situations for the outbound and inbound days of your holiday from your convenient UK airports to Palma (PMI).Ryanair usually have the keenest prices and from today are promising fairer treatment also easyJet are worth checking.(I use both to Palma based really on which has for us the most convenient flight times)

If you can co-ordinate the hotel dates and the flights then it is time to make the bookings. Having made the bookings then you can arrange your airport transfers.Resorthoppa have the keenest prices for a shared shuttle and there are various more expensive/more convenient options.(A taxi from the airport to ClubMac is approx 80 euros each way).

All this presumes you are comfortable with researching and booking online.

Good luck..

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cheapest company to book with

thank you :) x

norfolk
Level Contributor
87 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheapest company to book with

hi ive used holidaynights.com for years and find theyre very good im going to camp de mar with a teen for 13 nights end april -may and our accomidation is 114 each and Thompson and expedia also book there but are double the price ive also used them for lanzarote ,whatever u decid hope u have a great time oh and I booked flights with easy jet 96.00 for both us return from stanstead ...also I realise u may want somewhere bit more up market were staying at the villa real fantastic reviews but basic and very quiet where we are going but just see what they come up with then check on trip adviser...x

Edited: 05 February 2014, 18:23
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
227 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheapest company to book with

Jet2 to Club MAC will land you the smallest rooms in the three hotels.

Book with 1st C or other if you like to be able to move in your room. I kid you not.

Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheapest company to book with

This year we have booked ours ourselves. We used sunshine.co.uk for our hotel and found the prices competitive. Their customer service has been great and everything was quite straightforward. We were a little apprehensive at first because we usually package but we needn't have worried. Also I think you can pay the hotel balance up to 4 weeks before departure. Hope this helps :-)

sunshine.co.uk/hotels/Club_Mac_Alcudia_Hotel…

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheapest company to book with

If I were going to ClubMac (unlikely) I would book through Thomas Cook who seem to have a degree of exclusivity over which hotel in the complex.(Pay cheap get cheap).

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,254 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheapest company to book with

Have you thought about booking directly with Club Mac and sorting out your own flights and transfers.

I don't know how the price compares but it looks pretty straight forward to me.

8. Re: cheapest company to book with

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations