We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury
Level Contributor
44 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

Has anyone stayed here in a 2 bedroom apartment? Are they separate to the main block ? Is air-con included or do you have to pay on arrival ? We are going self-catering, can you pay to go all-inclusive once you're there? Thanks

Cookstown, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

Hi, we're staying in a 3 bed apartment when we go in August. They are in the same building as the 2 bed apartments. They are in a separate building (you'll see it being called the "annex"). It's on the same site, you can access it by going out the main reception door and walking across the garden (literally a 10 second walk) or there are walkways connecting it to the main building. It overlooks a play park, canal and the mountains - so I think that's better than a pool view.

I was confused too about the air con as some sites state you have to pay for it on arrival for 2 bed and 3 bed apartments but other sites were saying that it was all included. I contacted the hotel via Facebook (check it out "A10 Sol De Alcudia Apartments") and asked if we had to pay extra and if so how much but they said that it was included in our room price after the refurbishments last year. So no, you won't pay extra.

And yes you can update to Half Board but not AI. They used to do AI but again since the refurbishments have stopped it. You can pay as you go essentially when you get there. For adults it's €6 per day for breakfast and €10 per day for dinner making HB per day €16 (but you can just choose one or the other if you don't want the two). However if you book this for 3 or more days it becomes €5 for breakfast, €9 for dinner making it €14 per day. Kids go half price so €3, €5, €8 per day etc...

I'm a bit of a holiday geek so that's probably information overload... Location of this hotel is brilliant by the way and there are lots of great restaurants around the hotel. So while we plan to maybe take breakfast in the hotel we are looking forward to eating out. The choice is great and ranges from themed restaurants, steak houses, Italians etc to KFC, Pizza Hut and Burger King 5 mins away!

Salisbury
Level Contributor
44 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

That's great, thank you. I'm a bit of a holiday geek too ! Are there many 2/3 bed apartments I this annexe ?

Caroline

Belfast
Level Contributor
911 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

Hi

I stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment several years ago and at that point there was no air conditioning in the annexe. I hope this has been up-dated by now. I was also worried about the safety of young children crossing the "walk ways" between the annexe and main hotel as they seemed a bit "open sided". Hopefully that's been updated. From memory i think there were quite a few rooms over three (?) levels. Try the White Rose Restaurant and/or Linekers at the back of the hotel. You can access them by leaving the hotel by the back gate by the pool. To be honest we spent most of our time at the beach as its only a 5 min walk away. Also there's a spar shop at the back of the hotel which is quite reasonable if you want to buy alcohol for the room!!!

J

St...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

where do u book a 2 or 3 bed apartment?? it only gives me the option of a studio or 1 bed.

thanks

Belfast
Level Contributor
911 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

Hi

Are you trying to book the Aparthotel Sol D'Alcudia or the Sol Centre? When we booked the Aparthotel, we did it through Thomson. The Aparthotel has a shamrock shaped pool.

J

Salisbury
Level Contributor
44 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

We booked through alpharooms. I think you have to put in that there are 5 of you for a 2 bed or 7 for a 3 bed for it to come up with these apartments.

Cookstown, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

Both Thomson and Jet 2 do package holidays to the Sol de Alcudia from the UK and Ireland. You can also book seperately through the hotel website (google a10 hoteles sol de alcudia).

8. Re: Sol De Alcudia 2 bedroom apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia