We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Protur Safari Apartments kids areas?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Protur Safari Apartments kids areas?

Hi, we are thinking of staying here next June but i have recently read a review saying that all the childrens areas, playground, trampolines etc can only be used by children aged 6-12! Can anyone tell me if this is true or if children under 6 can actually go on any of the stuff. Our daughter will be about a week away from being 4 when we go but if she is not able to go on anything it seems a bit pointless! Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Christchurch
Level Contributor
416 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Protur Safari Apartments kids areas?

Unless they have drastically changed it all last year our (just under)4 year old and 1 year old played on the majority of the playground equipment. The trampolines I can sort of understand as they are quite small so would be hard for an adult to be on them aswell. the playgrounds themselves had various equipment and just outside the complex there is another playground with suitable equipment. Not sure why someone thinks only 6-12 year olds would play on them?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Protur Safari Apartments kids areas?

Thats great to know, thanks for your quick reply. It looks like a lovely place to stay. It is written on one of the very newest trip advisor reviews of the hotel!

pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
79 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Protur Safari Apartments kids areas?

We visited La Paradis which is the playground behind the Protur hotels - we were at Badia Vista so can't comment on Safari. It did have notices about age restrictions, limiting areas to 2 - 6 or 6 - 12. The pool is from 2 - 6 which excluded the 1 year old, even though he was obviously with a parent. It was quiet when we were there, so the 10 and 11 year olds were able to play everywhere, but I imagine that it actually helps to separate the areas when it's busy. Sa Coma is great for small childen, enjoy!

4. Re: Protur Safari Apartments kids areas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma
Recent Conversations