We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Stockport
Level Contributor
173 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Animal safari park, Sa Coma

Can anyone please give me some information on the animal safari park in Sa Coma. I have heard you go round either in your car on a safari bus. Where do you get the bus from and how much is it to get in? Thank you.

Malta
Level Contributor
341 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Animal safari park, Sa Coma

You need to ask them on their website.

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Animal safari park, Sa Coma

I've never actually been there but while we was in Sa coma one year, I read the promotional leaflet and remember how bleak the park and animals looked and then decided not to go. I'm no animal rights activist and we go to zoos and safari parks in the UK but it looked cruel. Might be wrong but didn't like the look of it.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Animal safari park, Sa Coma

The Safari Park in Sa Coma has a free bus to get to it which travels around the resorts of Sa Coma and Cala Millor throughout the day. You pay the entrance fee when you get on the bus. Once you get to the Safari Park you then transfer to one of the road trains which will take you around the park.

The message above about the animal welfare does carry some weight as a small number of the animals don't have a big enough area to live in however overall it is a fine and great venue which creates a nice family half day out. I was in the Safari Park last year and really wasn't over concerned about the animal's welfare as they are well fed and seem to be happy.

I can't remember the exact cost however it's around €16 per person I think.

I hope this helps.

4. Re: Animal safari park, Sa Coma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma
Recent Conversations