We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ShuttleSpain Transfers

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
ShuttleSpain Transfers

Has anyone used this company? They are coming up cheapest for our transfer from Sa Coma to the airport.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

Anyone? Please?!

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

ShuttleSpain Aitport Transfers, It is a good company, no doubt. I always use in my travel (private transfers) and has wonderful service.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

Used them in Valencia and they were good enough.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

Hola

We had a fantastic holiday in Majorca and their excellent shuttle service made our transfers so easy. Friendly, professional and really helpful - they couldn't have provided a higher standard of service.

This was the second year we had booked their transfer service and we shall certainly be booking again on our our next trip.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

I live in Gran Canaria and have used them at least 7 times since last September to transport members of my family to and from the airport when visiting.. They are very good, punctual, efficient and polite. From my own experiences, and my families, I would recommend them highly.

Belfast, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

Hi

Possibly a bit late for the OP, but we just used them and they were perfect.

Waiting for us at the airport, and within 5 minutes of getting our cases we were on our way.

Driver was friendly, car was immaculate with great air con !

They were there 10 minutes early on on the way back and would definitely recommend

Manzanillo, Mexico
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

We used Danilo with ShuttleSpain Transfers from Ls Coruna to Vigo with 4 adults, 3 large bags and 4 carry ons. We were picked up in a very comfortable van and he handled all the luggage from the moment he met us. Our plane was 10 minutes late but he was standing their waiting, no problem. Overall, it was a very fair price for a professional service. Kaewn

Luxembourg City...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

We used Shuttlespain from Palma de Mallorca Airport to Cala Millor, which is about an 1h trip. Driver was nice and the trip was relax, in an aircon bus, pretty modern. We had to wait about 30mins in the bus at the airport, I suppose one bus is starting every XX mins.

Return was good too, was perfectly timed at 6h00 exactly. The URL to confirm the return stated "confirmed on 24.7", return was on 26.7, so 48h in advance, they organized the return trip for the driver, good information too. They didn't send a fax to the hotel, as I expected, but it was mentioned. No need to call, as the online link confirmed the return. Price was excellent: 2way ticket for 14euro. (btw: bus company was Urbis, they have a big office at the airport, and speak [native?] english and other languages)

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

We used ShuttleSpain Transfers in July 2014 for an early morning ride from Vigo Spain to the airport in Porto Portugal. The driver was early, helped us with our bags at both ends, spoke adequate English and provided a smooth ride. The car was clean and very comfortable; the driver very competent.

By the time we added up the transportation costs for two persons from Vigo to Porto, an overnight hotel stay + meals and transport to the Porto airport, it made financial sense to hire a private car.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a private car hire in Spain.

Reading, England...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: ShuttleSpain Transfers

Hi,

I used them in the beginning of August for a transfer to C'an Picafort. They were excellent, professional drivers, brand new Mercedes Vans and very prompt! I would 100% recommend them.

Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma
Recent Conversations