We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

westmidlands
Level Contributor
146 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

What will the weather be like in September as I have never been this late in the year before going on the 10th

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Relax, September is the best month to be in Mallorca.

around the 10th you can expect pure powder snow, and temps of -5 to -10. Ski resorts are open and booming. Sa Coma has some of the best Ski resorts on the island.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,782 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Lol, Mallorcat's been on the sherry again... September is usually great, but without the intense heat of August. You can get downpours and thunderstorms though but they're usually short and sharp and gone as quickly as they arrived.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Too early for Sherry (besides I don't like it or even know where to buy any around here).

It's the coffee :-)

Anyway ... to add to Trinet's offering:

....high 20's to low 30's... warmest sea of the year, fewer tourists which equates to less crowds, more beach space, more available sunbeds, lower prices... yet everything is still open and active...

Best time of the year to be in Mallorca, me thinks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

The perfect time to go. After the crowds have left, plenty warm enough, and the sea is warmer than in June!

westmidlands
Level Contributor
146 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Thanks for your help

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma
Recent Conversations