We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

october

Which Sa Coma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleckheaton, United...
1 post
Save Topic
october

we have booked for sa coma to fly out on October 5th. people keep saying the weather will be awful - is this the case?? don't get me wrong - I am not expecting 30 degrees but travel agent never mentioned 'rainy season or strong winds' like a lot of people are telling me! Have I made a mistake????

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,209 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: october

October is usually when it starts going pear shaped weather wise, but you can still get long sunny spells, its purely luck of the drawer, it will still be warm whether it rains or not, low to mid 20's. Dont go expecting wall to wall sunshine and you'll not be disappointed. Sa Coma has a fantastic beach but things will be winding down in the resort during October.

exeter devon
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: october

We have stayed in Majorca in oct a few times , usually its been reali sunny , we had the odd day of rain but it goes as quick as it comes.Hope u have a great time ;-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: october

I'd be really surprised if it was awful! As per the previous messages, slightly chilly if you're really unlucky, but I'd expect perfectly pleasant. For what's it's worth, I was there the last week in June and it was in the low 20s (a bit nippy!!). Going back again in late September...

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: october

we went mid October to beginning of November. The weather was good. It was nice and sunny during the day. Granted it wasn't 30 degrees, but it varied between 20 to 25degrees. there was a constant breeze at the beach, but it was good enough to sunbathe in, but it wasn't strong winds. We did have a couple of days of rain, but that was nothing to worry about during a two week stay.

The evenings did get slightly chilly, not awful, but you noticed if you was just sat in shorts and t-shirt.

I definitely would say you will get plenty of sun.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: october

More stuff is open in Cala Millor in October. It never really closes down, as there is a significant resident population there. There are always some things open in Cala Millor. Even in the dead of winter.

6. Re: october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:16