We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Protur Palmeras Holiday

Co.Antrim
7 posts
Save Topic
Protur Palmeras Holiday

Hello, we have just booked our hotel for July 2014 to Palmeras! Wanted to ask a few questions to anyone that's been recently:

La Reserva & Paradise Park-can we use these as All Inclusive guests at Palmeras?

Kids Club-Do many kids go & does anyone know age groups of each club?

Lastly the Bedrooms-are rooms spacious & is wifi available in bedrooms?

Many thanks in advance!

Any others visiting here next July?

Co.Antrim
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Protur Palmeras Holiday

Anyone?!

blackpool
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Protur Palmeras Holiday

LA reserva is about 10 € per adult 5€ for kids. All food and drink included. Kids club available last year. Both our kids enjoyed it over the years. July will be our 5th visit. Rooms very spacious. WiFi available but can be weak. Last year I used WiFi from the hotel next door.

peterborough, uk
Level Contributor
228 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Protur Palmeras Holiday

Kids club is from 4 years old.

Co.Antrim
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Protur Palmeras Holiday

Thanks Claire, I've been told different ages 3 & 4 so don't no what to think! I no our travel agent told me 3 which was part of the reason we booked as means my son & daughter can go together if they want to go!

5. Re: Protur Palmeras Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma
Recent Conversations