We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi prices from airport

Which Sa Coma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
taxi prices from airport

Could anyone tell me how much a taxi is from the airport please, i have looked at ressort hoppa wich is €68 return but it says its a 3 hour transfer. The speedy shuttle is €122 with a maximum of 4 drops but still says a 2 1/2 hour transfer. So looking at a taxi.

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi prices from airport

Im not sure but I remember it is a bit of a trek to sa coma from airpirt, though I dont recall it being 3 hours. Im sure its not that long, but I might be wrong. If it is I can imagine a taxi is going to be 100e+

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi prices from airport

Im not sure but I remember it is a bit of a trek to sa coma from airpirt, though I dont recall it being 3 hours. Im sure its not that long, but I might be wrong. If it is I can imagine a taxi is going to be 100e+ one way.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi prices from airport

Taxi to Sa Coma is 85 euros.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi prices from airport

Thanks, i think we may end up getting the shuttle bus then, its a bit more than i thought.

Wales
Level Contributor
396 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi prices from airport

I went to Cala Millor last year on a shuttle transfer and I don't recall it being anywhere near 3 hours?

Scotland
Level Contributor
8 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi prices from airport

It's only one and a quarter hours maximum to Sa Coma from Palma Airport, and will be cheaper to get the Resort Hoppa as a taxi is aound 80-85 euros one way.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi prices from airport

Ressort hoppa have changed the information on transfer times on sceen, when we looked first time it said 3 hours transfer. Ive been a few times to sa coma and know its not that long. I asumed that the bus wud be dropping at every resort on the way. It has now changed to 1 hour 40 transfer.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: taxi prices from airport

I'm looking at going to Sa Coma and looking at different sites they say the shared shuttle is 1 hr long from airport..

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: taxi prices from airport

That would be the door to door if no waiting or other drop offs, with multiple drops and waiting for others at the airport, no chance.

STAFFORD
Level Contributor
330 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: taxi prices from airport

TAXI PMI have quoted me 75 euro private taxi to Sa Coma check out there reviews on Tripadvisor and you can pre book and not pay until you get there.

Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma
Recent Conversations