We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas bars

Which Sa Coma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Tapas bars

Are there any tapas bars in Sa Coma or neighbouring S'llott?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapas bars

You might be better trying S'illot or Cala Millor. We have just come back from Sa Coma (me & my friend have visited for a 4/5 nights for the last few years) and for the first time ;-/ noticed a distinct lack of nice bars where you can sit and watch the world go by and enjoy decent, reasonably priced food (not chips with everything). Sa Coma is a very modern, purpose built resort catering for British/German clientle. This year it was really quiet; the 2 main 'English' bars (Britannia & Kings Head) that have tribute bands seem to be employing acts that would be 'paid off' in most working class clubs. I'm sure the bar owners can't afford to pay for 'top notch' when the bar isn't busy and a lot of people have one or two drinks, watch the show and go..... Shame really but the AI trend has killed Sa Coma. I have to say it woudn't put us off returning but make sure you have a walk to S'illot and a taxi ride (or walk if you're feeling energetic) to Cala Millor and Cala Bona where you will find an abundance of decent restaurants. Sorry for the long post.

2. Re: Tapas bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma