We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas bars in sa coma

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Tapas bars in sa coma

Hi does anyone know of any good tapas bars in sa coma please as I'm there on Sunday for 5 nights thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapas bars in sa coma

Sa Coma really isnt a tapas type area, its a purpose built resort and as such doesnt have that vibe. Youll more likely find that sort of place in S'illot which is a nice stroll along the front or Cala Millor in the other direction. Theres plenty of eateries and bars though just not authentic Spanish.

Mentioned in this post
Sa Coma
Sa Coma
Majorca, Spain
Cala Millor
Cala Millor
Majorca, Spain
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tapas bars in sa coma

You might be better trying S'illot or Cala Millor. We visited Sa Coma at the end of June (me & my friend have visited for a 4/5 nights for the last few years) and really noticed a distinct lack of nice bars where you can sit and watch the world go by and enjoy decent, reasonably priced food (not chips with everything). Sa Coma is a very modern, purpose built resort catering for British/German clientle. This year it was really quiet; the 2 main 'English' bars (Britannia & Kings Head) that have tribute bands seem to be employing acts that would be 'paid off' in most working mens clubs. I'm sure the bar owners can't afford to pay for 'top notch' when the bar isn't busy and a lot of people have one or two drinks, watch the show and go..... Shame really but the AI trend has killed Sa Coma. I have to say it woudn't put us off returning but make sure you have a walk to S'illot (which inmho is far nicer than Sa Coma) and a taxi ride (or walk if you're feeling energetic) to Cala Millor and Cala Bona where you will find an abundance of decent restaurants. Sorry for the long post.

Edited: 17 July 2014, 15:54
Mentioned in this post
Cala Millor
Cala Millor
Majorca, Spain
Sa Coma
Sa Coma
Majorca, Spain
Cala Bona
Cala Bona
Majorca, Spain
3. Re: Tapas bars in sa coma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma