We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice family place to eat?

Which Valldemossa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
nice family place to eat?

We will be visiting Valldemossa in August, following a relaxing and gourmet 3 nights stay in Cas Xorc. There will be 6 of us in total (3 adults and 3 older children). We will have had quite alot of wining and dining by the day we go, and will have to travel back to our base in Portals in the evening. Therefore we will want to eat somewhere relaxed and casual (but excellent quality) near to where all the sight seeing is. All I can find through research is the Valldemossa which sounds great, but a bit too much for the occasion? Any recommendations would be greatly apreciated.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,546 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice family place to eat?

sorry, I'm not much help here, but just had to come on to say when you are in Valldemossa you just have to try one of my favourite milk shakes. Almond flavour, and you can have it with or without rum, I always have it with and it is just lovely. I get it from a cafe that is the first one you come to as you enter the town from the Palma end, can't remember the name of it, sorry. Also had quite a nice meal in there one time, tasty but not pretentious, maybe nice for a lunch one day?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nice family place to eat?

Thanks, sounds lovely.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice family place to eat?

Hi,we had a lovely meal in the square in the centre of valldemossa sorry cant remember the name but it does have a set menu which was very good value,its a small rustic place with tables set outside its just nearly opposite a hall with an art display inside hope this helps.

4. Re: nice family place to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Valldemossa