We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather - Again!

Uk
Level Contributor
9 posts
49 reviews
Weather - Again!

Hi, we are arriving Thursday and in a quandary what to pack? Will we get the use of shorts and t shirts or is it still chilly? Thanks

8 replies to this topic
Crackenback...
Level Contributor
795 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: Weather - Again!

Please pack at least one pair of shorts each and a couple of t-shirts. At worst they will go home clean but most unlikely, and they don't take up much room in a back pack or case. Guaranteed if you don't, you'll regret it....

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
733 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: Weather - Again!

pack your usual holiday clothes but pop in a fleece, jacket or jumper for the evenings, and if you have any a major wusses in your party like my husband, also pack some jeans for them to keep their delicate legs warm.

Uk
Level Contributor
9 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: Weather - Again!

😂 thank you!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
138 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Weather - Again!

Check the forecast maybe and the thread on here titled 'JUNE WEATHER'

Uk
Level Contributor
9 posts
49 reviews
5. Re: Weather - Again!

Thanks for your reply. Have looked for JUNE WEATHER and can’t see a June 2018 post. Reading the other weather posts (which I did before I posted mine) the weather this year isn’t the normal June weather, hence my post. If you could share the link you are on about that would be most appreciated.

2 posts
1 review
6. Re: Weather - Again!

I’m currently sat by the pool. Been here for 1 week. It’s usually cloudy in the morning then from 12 onwards it’s clears and it’s scorching. You’ll need plenty of shorts.

Uk
Level Contributor
9 posts
49 reviews
7. Re: Weather - Again!

Thanks very much that’s exactly what I was after!

Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
165 reviews
8. Re: Weather - Again!

Corralejo is often cloudy in the morning ,We used to head off down to the south go to playa Sotavento have lunch somewhere and head back for 3ish. We're out on the 27th hopefully be clear skies then? 3 days in Corre 7 days South :)

Reply to: Weather - Again!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo