We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in december

canvey
Level Contributor
15 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
weather in december

Going to corralejo on december the 8th the missus is fretting that it wont be hot!!! Please allay her fears please and confirm it will be sunny ... many thanks

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,994 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in december

been in december twice before...usually around the mid 20s...really nice....going back in jan for 2 weeks...so i wouldnt go myself then if the weather wasnt nice....enjoy curv.

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
850 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in december

I went last year on 28th Nov until 6th Dec and the weather was lovely - well into the late 20's - I got burnt!!

It does turn a bit chilly in the evenings - you don't need a coat but I wore a jumper - I actually like that because you can sleep at night as its not hot and stuffy.

Sarah

canvey
Level Contributor
15 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in december

Cheers for replying, counting down the days now...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in december

I to am traveling on december the 8th ive been warned about the wind but i belive the tempreture is normaly in the mid twentys enjoy you holliday steve

SALFORD
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in december

Hi

We are going for new year and we also went for last new year. it was very hot in the day but chilly at the night...

Have a good one!!

Jan.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in december

We went in november last year, the weather was lovely. We did have one day where there was a sand storm early evening. Trying to walk back from dinner in the town was a bit of a mission but apart from that one time, we had no complaints. Going again end of november - Can't wait!!!

east midlands
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in december

Hi

I am going to Corralejo December 12th for 2weeks. This is the first time i have actually been away at this time of the year as I normally go July time. Im just wondering what the weather will be like.... Will it be like a summer beach holiday. I normally take shorts and little dresses for night time -I dont know whether to take the same kind of clothes for this holiday as i would a summer one

Hope someone can advise me

Many thanks

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in december

the weather in fuerteventura dont change much all year round it may go up a few degree's or down but it's always hott!!! just take few trousers and light jumpers for the evening as it will get a little chilly on the arm's and legs

east midlands
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in december

Thanks Gazza. I did so hope it was going to be a beech holiday as ive got allmy summer items I bought for my summer holiday but ended up nott wearing them as i had to cancel. I guess i might have to get a few pairs of trousers though - sounds like little summer tops and shorts may not be enough for the night time. Is it beach and bikini in the day there in December?

RUGBY
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: weather in december

going dec 1st from brum , staying at oasis village, anyone going the same time?

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations