We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

Hi

Wonder if anyone knows of a hotel/complex with a heated pool? We will be in Fuerteventura in January and know from experience the pools can be verrrrry cold at this time of the year. Appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

ermmmm dont you read your previous post's??? you have already asked this question!!! and 2 of us have replyed to you, the blue bay palace has a heated pool

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
7,988 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

you really are determined to find a heated pool bluesky...bit of memory loss there i feel. why not start a new topic and ask if there are any heated pools in fuerta, you never know...someone may be able to help...

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

oops sorry!!!

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
124 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and didn't get much of a response either so I did a great deal of research looking at different hotels and emailing them to see if they could guarantee a heated pool. None of them could until I looked at Lowcostbeds.com and found an aparthotel called Dunas Oasis. I rang the company to confirm that there was a heated pool and after they'd emailed the hotel said that there definitely was one, so I booked it straight away and now fingers crossed it'll still be heated in December when we go. If not we'll have a very disappointed 2 year old for a week!!!

Hope this helps.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

ur find the pools are cold the first few mins anyway, when i was over in july the start of high season 07 the pools where cold intill you get in them, but with the heat you have over there the cold water can be nice on ya body

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
124 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

I'm assuming that Gazzer is a bloke and can take the freezing cold pools, but our 2 year old can't, so roll on the heated pool!!

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

look its not like it's gonna be absolute freezing now is it, the weather will prob be mid 20s-low30s so it aint gonna be that cold, when i was there in july it was still cold and i seen babies going in the pools with parents, yes it's a short shock to there system but it's all over within a minute or so, get a grip of your self, you may find heated pools but thay aint gonna be very hott,

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

I have been to Fuerte in both December and September and believe me the water in December was freezing - no comparison to September.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
124 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

I've also been to Fuerteventura in January and it wasn't just the pool that was freezing, but the weather too. Hope it's better this time, but to be on the safe side I want to be sure that we've got somewhere that a baby can still enjoy the water, not watch him go blue!!!

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Searching for a heated pool for January!!!!

let me tell you all sumthing the weather in fuerteventura at the moment is very hott as i have a friend on the island ad his told me in the last week the temputure has been mid90's-100 thats hotter than what it was at the start of the high season in july when i was over and the pools than wasnt freezeing so i dont think the weather will change much

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo