We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the price of ciggies

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
7,951 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
the price of ciggies

gotta bring a couple of cartons home for someone...anyone know how much a carton is now in euros....thanks.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: the price of ciggies

I suppose it depends on brand but the cheapest I found in Corralejo this December were 17.39€ for 200 Superking light which I brought back for a friend. I didn't look at any other brand Im afraid as I'm not a smoker but I did find that the price varied from shop to shop. The shop I bought them from also took sterling.

Hope this helps.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the price of ciggies

just watch how many cartons you bring back as all your allowed to bring back is 200 so if you bring more than 200 back and custom's stop you thay will take them of you

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
7,951 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the price of ciggies

yea gazz, i know its only a small amount you can bring back, unlike minorca, i dont smoke but myself and the wife will bring 200 each for a friend...id rather spend the money on a few ice cool beers myself.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: the price of ciggies

Hi,

Just back from corralejo, we found the cheapest place to be the tobacco/electronic shop next to the eating plaza on the strip which had lambert and butler for 15.95 euro. we bought quite a few from him (we had loads of people with us who didnt smoke) and he gave us some free local cigs and some backpacks to put them in. Hope this helps x

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,852 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: the price of ciggies

Hi......

I brought some cigarettes back for a friend and she just told me to get her the cheapest and I found that was Sovereign and I bought them at Fuerte airport 12.50 euros.

There was a shop on the main road selling them for 10.95 but I didn't get a chance to go back to the shop and it wasn't worth it in the end just to save a euro or two.

6. Re: the price of ciggies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 08:19