We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20 days to go

manchester
Level Contributor
375 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
20 days to go

Just cant wait now everythings done just the case of waiting till friday the 15th 9.40 take off 14.05 land at fuerteventura counting the days now not the weeks mnxld08

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 20 days to go

manx,18 days for us two scots .not even got the cases out as spending my free time after work doing my swatting for my final exam. six passed , one more to go. horrendous wind and wet here, had to drive to perth today and then stirling in the way back down . neary had a nervous breakdown driving in the wind and rain, it kept pushing you off the road with the gusts.can't wait to get my exam done and pass or fail i can pack my cses and head to the sunshine and sangria. will look up that web site tomorrow, when i finnish work. buchananglasgow

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 20 days to go

dont get ur hopes up about sunshine just yet as thay are haveing a bit of rain at the momment

manchester
Level Contributor
375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 20 days to go

Ye hopefully it will ok for when i go in 19 days might clear over by then im going for the last two weeks of feb so it might be better fingers crossed.mnxld08

manchester
Level Contributor
375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 20 days to go

congrats on the six and good luck on the last one sounds like yesterday wasnt the greatest of days for you glasgow but not long now its suppose to be not the greatest of weather over there at the moment but hopefully should change by the time we get there mnxld08

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,511 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 20 days to go

manx...........we got back on Friday and the sun was shining and very hot when we left. It did rain a little one morning but it cleared up quickly.

Looking at your flight times I assume you're flying with Thomsons as that's the same flight times as ours.Good flight going and the smoothest landing we've ever had (can you tell I'm not good on a plane lol).

Hope you have a great time!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 20 days to go

hi manx, just back from work, tried the web site , yea i've been on that one before. they have an identical one for lazarote as well.could not get any prices for deep sea fishing from it though and they seem to have a monopoly on it as what ever you put into the search it comes back to that web site. we try to go deep sea fishing as we both fish , so i think we will have to wait and see what there is when we get there.two weeks and two day's to go.buchananglasgow

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 20 days to go

hever, thanks that is just what i want to hear. is it very busy just now or quite quiet. are they doing excurtions.buchananglasgow

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 20 days to go

manx, check out www.accuweather.com if you go into uk and europe, then spain then canary isles, it is showing weather between 19 and 23 , do a 15 day forcast. we will print off a 15 forcast the night before we go. we always do that. it is usually very accurate.glasgow

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,511 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 20 days to go

It wasn't very busy at all which was nice as it was easy to get into the restaurants in the evening for a meal and no long wait.

There were a few people around but it was just nice.

Which resort are you staying in?

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,511 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 20 days to go

Forgot to say that excursions are still available but we didn't do any.

We did fancy going to Lanzarote for the day but the sea looked a bit choppy and I don't do boats very well.

A trip was offered to the sea aquarium and then shopping but the rep told us to forget the aquarium as it wasn't very exciting and he said we would be cheaper just catching the local bus to the shopping mall and that's what we did.

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo