We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oasis papagayo

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
crewe,cheshire
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
oasis papagayo

me and the other half are going to corralejo 24 may for 2 weeks and staying at oasis papagayo,would like info on any good resturants and bars that would be worth a visit,also the best place to hire a car out for a few days,also any info on the apartments at the oasis papagayo,and what is the maid service like?

crewe,cheshire
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oasis papagayo

no takers for this subject?

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oasis papagayo

i cant comment on the oasis papagayo as not been there, if you like chinese food defently go to the slow boat 2 resturant its in the plaza, not the slow boat on the main road as its no where near as good as the slow boat 2

crewe,cheshire
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oasis papagayo

cheers for that,we like chinees,indian and also like steaks etc but not pub grub if you know what i mean

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oasis papagayo

ok well defently check that chinese out than but be warned what ever you order share it with ur partner as the portions are huge!! i had a pork chow mein with chicken balls and there was enough there for 3 people, between me and my partner we left enough to feed another 4 people thats no lie,

plus it was fairly cheap,

that was the only resturant we went to last year as we went half board so cant comment on other resturants but there was a few indian resturants plus many other type of resturants

5. Re: oasis papagayo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo