We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Hexham...
Level Contributor
168 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Azul villas

Hello

Has anyone stayed at the new villas in corralejo Bahia Azul we have the chance to rent one and I wondered whether they are too far out of town. thanks

dublin
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Azul villas

Hi there

I own one and have stayed there actually while it wasn't rented. Absolutely gorgeous and about €4 from town in taxi but you would walk it either. By far the nicest villa's in Corralejo.

Thanks

Catherine

Scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Azul villas

Can you tell me how much a taxi would cost from airport to villa please?

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Azul villas

The Bahia Azul villas ARE lovely, but they are quite a way out of town. There is nothing within walking distance yet (this will change as the area becomes more developed), so you will need to go into town for your activities and meals etc.

Check out my website for details of things to do and places to go while you are here. www.leisurezone.es

oxford
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Azul villas

Hi

I got the chance to stay in a friends villa on Bahia Azul. Wow to sit under the stars in your own hot tub, or swim in your own pool, makes up for being a little further out of Corralejo. We hired a car to see the rest of the island so the location was not a problem.

The sand dunes and beach a few minutes by car away are better than some exotic ones, and the water sports on offer are amazing.

Go for it, if I get the chance to get back it will be for a fortnight instead of a week.

If you would like the chance to live the high life go to

www.relaxxation.com

UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Azul villas

thanks,funnily enough I have just booked this villa today!!!

Going there for New Year... can't wait now!

dublin
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Azul villas

I am just back again and i wouldnt worry at all about distance to town, easy to drive or get a cab and blissfully quiet up there.

Whoever is going for New Years have a ball! Might see you there indeed.

7. Re: Bahia Azul villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 15:20
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo