We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue bay palace

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
york
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
blue bay palace

trying to plan a holiday on 7th jan at the blue bay palace is the hotel as good as the reviews

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blue bay palace

I loved it. It was called Atlantis Palace then.Difficult to fault anything about it. Even the location was great-just 2 minutes to the nearest beach and 10 minutes to Central Corralejo. Went in March. If the beach is the most important factor and the food then Riu Palace Tres Islas would be better though it is isolated.I have stayed there too so can make a comparison based on personal experience.

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
7,951 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blue bay palace

yes, yes yes.

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: blue bay palace

Yes, the Blue Bay Palace is a good bet for you. It is central so you can walk to all the restaurants and bars for meals and entertainment.

Check out my website for ideas on things to do while you are here. Enjoy .... www,leisurezone.es

midlands
Level Contributor
63 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blue bay palace

just came home from a 2 week holiday there. we really enjoyed it. i think everything that people have wrote in the reviews is pretty accurate, i'd go back again. hope this helps!!

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: blue bay palace

just come back myself from a 2week stay it was our second time here, the first time we went was when it was called the atlantis palace and now its blue bay palace, but i honestly think its gone downhill since name changed,

i found the food got boreing after 10days and some of the food is from the previous evening, nice hotel in good location, but wont be going back

Glasgow Scotland
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: blue bay palace

Hi gazzer How disapointed I am as I know you from your comments on this forum that you loved this hotel. I am due to go there in November and hope its better out with the school holidays!!! I will let you know when I return. Think from now on I will book self catering. Last year we went to the Iberostar in Porto Calero Lanzarote We went all inclusive and it was fab. The only complaint was not enough to do in Porto Calero but the hotel was lovely.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: blue bay palace

how long are you going for? i only had 2 faults with the hotel but the main 1 was the food, the amount of money it costs to stay at the blue bay palace you dont expect to get the day before food, i think 1 night thay had a carvey of veal, the next night thay had veal in some wine sauce, so im only guessing it was from previous night, i noticed this happend a few times while we was there,

other thing i didnt like was the mad rush for the pools where people que from 8.15am to get there spot it really was a fight to get sunbeds at 9am the pool guy should go round takeing the towels of as most people dont return till about mid day, so very anoying!! when u cant sit round the pool

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
7,951 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: blue bay palace

i really enjoyed the food gaz...do you know for definate that the food was from previous day....meat does keep for a good while when it is refrigerated...sorry you had a bad experience.....the sun bed thing really does my head in..i did not have that problem in february...but then any hotel is like that now...you cant really do much about it...we used to say it was only the germans who kept towels on the beds..i think that the british are as bad..if not worse.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: blue bay palace

well i cant be for sure it was the meat from the night before but its a bit strange how u have veal,lamb,chicken 1 night and the next night thay have it sliced in a gravey or wine sauce the next day, if this happend just once than i would of known no diffent but it happend a few nights,

didnt think you should reheat meat thats already been cooked??

Glasgow Scotland
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: blue bay palace

Hi again. It would appear that this is happening in a lot of hotels now. I think we should all complain to the management and hopefully they will deal with it. If not I will be removing towels that have been left for more than 1hr. Intersting to see what happens!! Will let you know how I get on.