We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Rooms To Request At Blue Bay Palace Hotel

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended Rooms To Request At Blue Bay Palace Hotel

Having just booked a week at this hotel for 2 people wondered if there were rooms to request or avoid.

I usually email a hotel to avoid the usual room over the bar or looking at a car park. Are there certain blocks that will look onto the pool area as presume sea views will be saved for suites?

All advice greatly appreciated as never been to this island or area before.

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,081 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Rooms To Request At Blue Bay Palace Hotel

you may find that the rooms that over look the pool are family rooms, perhaps not all, but ours was, as were the rest on our floor. people we met who were there as couples all said they had rooms at the back, or overlooking the road. you can email and request a pool view, but it may well be a suite, which may end up costing your more.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Rooms To Request At Blue Bay Palace Hotel

we stayed here last august for 2weeks this was out 2nd stay here, and i emailed them a few months before for a top floor room with pool view, and thay gave us room 3116, this room was a suite and it was huge!! and paid no extra, its top floor in the corner that looks right onto the pool and also gives you a bit of view to the sea, if you can get this room you wont be disapointed!!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended Rooms To Request At Blue Bay Palace Hotel

Thats just the kind of advice I needed. As we will be celebrating my sisters birthday don't think she will want to wake up to skip in car park look!

This way I can approach hotel before we go and see how accomodating they will be.

Thanks folks.

4. Re: Recommended Rooms To Request At Blue Bay Palace Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo