We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

staying at the playa park club how far is the beach???

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
staying at the playa park club how far is the beach???

Hi can anybody answer my question pls my husband and i and one daughter are going to playa park club end of june was just wondering about the nearest beach, also any of the excursions? are they expensive? what are the best our daughter is 11 we are in are late thirties i would appreciate any help thanks!!!!!

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: staying at the playa park club how far is the beach???

hi there claire

as for the beach the nearst should take you about a 10min walk,

if you get the option of doing oasis park zoo then do it, your daughter would love it, it's such a great day out, your also get to ride a camel, i think this day trip cost us between 40-50euro's each,kids its cheaper,plus you get a buffet lunch,

also if your good on boats an dont get sea sick take a day trip to lanzrote on the princess ico, thay take you across get an hour or so to walk around a market then thay surply you with lunch on board, then thay leave and go dock up of a beach and let you go swimming and open the glass bottom up,

ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: staying at the playa park club how far is the beach???

Thanks Gazzer some good info the zoo sounds great and the camel ride, the day trip to Lanzarote sounds great also really appreciate this info, Gazzer do you recommend booking these through the travel rep, also you mentioned the beach is that the beach were the waiki bar is? how far do you think we would be from the dunes? thanks again.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: staying at the playa park club how far is the beach???

yes your rep should be able to sell you these day trips, yes that's the beach near waiki bar, as for the dunes beach your hotel may run a free bus to the dunes as i know the hotel we always stay at does,

who are you flying with?

ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: staying at the playa park club how far is the beach???

thanks not sure who we fly with our travel agents is budget holidays in rep of ireland, not received tickets yet going end of june for 2 weeks

5. Re: staying at the playa park club how far is the beach???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2009, 06:01
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo