We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NEWPORT, SOUTH WALES
Level Contributor
99 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions

Hi

My partner and I are going to Corralejo at the beginning of September.

Can anyone recommend good excursions?

We will definitely be visiting the Aqua Park as I believe it is opposite our Hotel- Oasis Dunas.

Can anyone confirm this.

Do they do catamaran trips?

Thanks

Counting the days!

Al.

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions

Hi Al

Please see this map of Corralejo so you can get your bearings www.leisurezone.es/corralejo-street-map.html

There are lots of things to do, and it depends on what you like doing. Yes there are Cat trips leaving from Corralejo going round Lobos and anchoring off Papagayo beach in Lanzarote, with food, drink and music - great for a day out - leisurezone.es/fuerteventura-water-activitie…

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions

Hello Al, Aquaticket also provides a catamaran trip to the beaches of Papagayo on the Princesa Ico. You get to visit a beautiful traditional market in Marina Rubicon (Lanzarote) and then head to the beaches of Papagayo where you can have a swim off the boat, snorkle, relax on deck or enjoy a banana ride. You can see more info here:

http://tinyurl.com/shop-swim

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions

i can also highly recomend the princess ico, day trip, well worth every penny, just dont be fooled into boat trips saying whale watching or dolphines, cos its very rare ur see any! you will see plenty of flying fish though,

also if you want another great day out try oasis park,

4. Re: Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2009, 05:17