We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer times, airport to Riu Tres Islas Hotel

Pinner
Level Contributor
50 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer times, airport to Riu Tres Islas Hotel

Hi every one,

just wondering how long it takes to get from the airport to the Riu Tres Islas Hotel, going with Thomas Cook, So not sure how long, do we stop off at other hotels on way? Any ideas would be appreciated (kids on board)!

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer times, airport to Riu Tres Islas Hotel

i would think there will be stops before your drop, and should take anything between 40-1hr,

when are you going?

Pinner
Level Contributor
50 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer times, airport to Riu Tres Islas Hotel

We are going on the 29th (next Wed) for 2 weeks, looking at the rain outside at the moment it can't come soon enough!

jumpingjo100
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer times, airport to Riu Tres Islas Hotel

Hi

I went to Tres Islas in July and loved it! I went through Thomson and had Thomson transport so may be different for thomas cook customers... but we got dropped off first and picked up last which was lovely! It took about 30 to 45 mins to get there...

Have a lovely time

4. Re: Transfer times, airport to Riu Tres Islas Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2010, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo