We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite Hotel Atlantis - Some questions before I book.

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Suite Hotel Atlantis - Some questions before I book.

I am just about to book a week at this hotel for myself, my husband, and our three kids under five, going in January.

Can anyone answer the following:

1) I am slightly confused about whether to book a 'junior superior suite' or a 'master suite' which has an extra bedroom. Has anyone stayed here and can advise?

2) Also, should I request a particular room, and wing of the building etc? Would it be better to be on the ground floor (specifically, are the balconies safe for small climbing children?! and is there access for pushchairs on the upper floors?)

3) I am planning to go half board - is this wise?!

And -

4) We are toying with the idea of hiring a car, but are not sure whether it's worth the expense.

I will ask the reservations staff all these questions, but it's always good to have any advice from those who have stayed there.

Many thanks for your help.

Suzie

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite Hotel Atlantis - Some questions before I book.

hi there suzie, id like to say ive never stayed at this hotel but it looks very nice!!

i would like to say if your going with kids you may not be able to have a junior suit or a master suite as these rooms are usely set above the ground floor,

so thay may only give you sumthing like a family room thats on ground floor as you got young kids, as ive had this problem with a hotel just up the road from this hotel,

as for hireing a car. if you would like to see more of the island then yes this would be a good idea, but if all you plan on doing is staying around the resort there would be no need for a car as the local shops bars an beaches are within easy walking distance from you,

2. Re: Suite Hotel Atlantis - Some questions before I book.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo