We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oasis papaqayo corralejo

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
oasis papaqayo corralejo

anyone been to these appartments and what did you think thanks

sheffield
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oasis papaqayo corralejo

hi me and my family went to these apartments in july 2007 and it was the best holiday we have ever had in fact we are going back to corralejo in august. it quite a big complex and its got 4 pools, 1 big one and a smaller 1 then 2 baby pools. the kids were in the pool everyday, we stayed round the smaller pools cos it was the nearest. its about a 10-15 minute walk into town but we enjoyed it and u walk past the waterpark. the rooms are nice, u have got everything u need in them. i cant fault it

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oasis papaqayo corralejo

For me a great choice have a look at my review. Was very impressed with Corralejo as a resort.

Went in July and going back in Feb.

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oasis papaqayo corralejo

thinking of going end of jan do you know if there will be entertainment for chikdren, mine will be 4 . i know thomson do summer months but not sure about winter thanks

4. Re: oasis papaqayo corralejo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2010, 06:32
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations