We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Luton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Im travelling to Fuerteventura with my boyfriend on 8th September and we would like to book a shuttle bus to take us to our hotel (Aleo Club Resort).

Has anyone used a airport transfer service which they would recommand? Or know of one that actually turns up ontime as we dont want to book a shuttle bus to find its an hour late!!

Thanks

Sarah

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Hi Sarah

Try these people....they are higly recommended www.fuertetrips.com.

Or have a look at Travel Republic , have also used them in the past.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

I've used the resort hoppa with Travel Republic a couple of times. Okay as long as you're not the last drop-off!!! You can have a bit of a wait for everyone to turn up from different flights then you will see a bit of Corrlejo whilst dropping off at various hotels.

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Thank you. Im looking for a return trip too. My flight is at 7.25pm so will they pick me up 2 hours before or just intime for my flight?

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

They pick you up in good time to get your flight, can't remember exactly how long before. You have to phone them the day before your return to confirm pick-up time.

Edited: 11 August 2010, 13:52
K50
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

It depends where you are on the pick up route.

We used resort hoppa in march and were first pick up for the return flight.

A large coach picked us up about 5 hours before our flight time and we saw all of corralejo several times as we picked up all the other passengers en route.

You can't fault resort hoppa for price but it's the luck of the draw as regards the duration of the transfer.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Know exactly what you mean K50, we stay at the Dunas Club, always last drop-off, first pick up. You certainly get your money's worth:-)

K50
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

ILUVZANTE

We stayed at the Dunas Club too. Just as well there is a restaurant on site at the Dunas as it's very late and you are famished by the time you get dropped off.!

On the way back we noticed some people getting picked up by mini vans

(can only be 2 or 3 pick ups at most). I'd love to know which firm operates those transfers.

Edited: 13 August 2010, 15:58
8. Re: RELIABLE airport transfer to Corralejo, Fuerteventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo