We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which of these hotels would you choose?

Flintshire, UK
Level Contributor
164 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Which of these hotels would you choose?

Hi,

Looking at going for two weeks in April during Easter holidays, just myself and my husband in our 20's so like it to be quiet during the day but close enough to bars/restuarants for the evening.

Our choices are

playa park aparthotel

oasis dunas

dunas alisios

These three are all similarly priced but there is the suite hotel atlantis which is £150 more per person, not sure if it is worth it or if it suitable for us.

Any help appreciated

thanks

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which of these hotels would you choose?

Oasis Dunas gets mixed reviews but we have stopped here and have booked for February. Not far from bars 5 minute walk

Mentioned in this post
Oasis Park Fuerteventura
Oasis Park Fuerteventura
4,734 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
uk
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Which of these hotels would you choose?

i haven't been to any of the onex you mention 1st - but have been to Atlantis. Absolutely loved it and going back next week. WORTH EVERY PENNY! Food brill and pools plentiful!

I have 3 young children and it is perfect for them - not sure if i would be perfect for what you are looking for?

Night entertanment geared towards families.

Essex
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which of these hotels would you choose?

try looking at Las Marismas - lovely quiet apartments and only about a 10 min walk into the Strip. Apartments really bit and spacious. A good mix of German/Spanish/English which is nice as well.

4. Re: Which of these hotels would you choose?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2011, 06:28
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations