We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Village v Dunas Alisios Playa

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Oasis Village v Dunas Alisios Playa

Could anyone tell me which would be the better hotel of the two above to stay in please?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis Village v Dunas Alisios Playa

I have stayed at both the Dunas Alisios was with my partner we went self catering it was a lovely little complex attatched to the bigger complex where most of the entertainment and that goes on we liked it round the pook.then last year i went to the Oasis Village we went all inclusive the food was great a big complex and well spaced out between the 2 i loved the Oasis Village hope to return sometime this year

Edited: 31 December 2010, 17:13
2. Re: Oasis Village v Dunas Alisios Playa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo