We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

Hi, going to Las Marismas, Corralejo in March and hoped someone could recommend a car airport transfer as I cannot be bothered with the bus/coach - it takes too long. Looked at a couple of companies but the reviews were terrible. Please help thank you

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

We booked a private taxi transfer last September through Travel Republic and it was excellent. The cost was around £63 return, however I've noticed that this has now risen to around £90.

Ayrshire, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

Having the same problem myself.We've been looking at holidaytaxis.com who are quoting £66.74 for a private transfer to Corralejo(it was £74.40) in February.Shuttle transfer is only £33.00 but as you say time taken to get there is 80 minutes as opposed to 50 by taxi.I'm just a bit concerned that they might not turn up to take us back to the airport,but a previous poster stated she had used them with no problems.Decisions.................

Torbay UK
Level Contributor
184 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

Take a look at locostholidays their transfers have 20% off at the moment

Ayrshire, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

Exactly the same price on Lowcostholidays................obviously the same company??

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

80mins by shuttle??? last time we went we took the shuttle only took 50-60 mins an it was rather nice as you got the chance to see things, as if you book a taxi thay drive like crazy an so fast you miss everything

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

Thank you. Do you know the name of the transfer company?

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

I was about to book them when I decided to check reviews - not good!

Corralejo, Spain
Level Contributor
440 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

Whilst I don't agree with putting custom elsewhere in most cases, some of the holiday companies gain more than agreeable profits from the amounts they charge. The taxi drivers do charge a fair amount but you can get it cheaper, i.e alot of the locals run airport transfers to and from the airport. I know some charge 40 euros pick up and the same to take you back. Some are known to charge as little as 25 euros per journey. If this interests you then feel free to message me, I may be able to help.The benefits include an English driver who can give you a lovely guided tour along the way.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

Rach is spot on with her views on the taxi services and what she sais about ex pats that run taxi pick ups from and to the airport. Message her and she'll deffo be able to connect you. Like in the UK though dont just jump into anything, just because you are abroad the rules remain the same. The other way is get a cab from the airport outside forty five Euros to Corralejo and in bars wait for recommendations from bar owners for return trips.

Local taxi number Corralejo 928866108.

Failing that and as long as you haven't too much luggage a bus to Puerto del Rosario (7 mins) and connecting bus to Corralejo (35 - 40 mins) and just for eight Euros.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport transfer by car to Corralejo

As I've advised before, Travel Republic offer a very good service for both coach transfers and private transfers. www.travelrepublic.co.uk/AirportTransfers

We've used them many times.

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo