We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lowcost Holidays

south yorks
Level Contributor
402 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Lowcost Holidays

Has anyone used this company for booking accommodation, as they seem to be offering the best price by far on a week at the Arena Hotel in Corralejo?

scotland
Level Contributor
258 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lowcost Holidays

we have booked our hotel with them we go on the 5th of feb so hoping all will be well i think they have been around a while so should be ok

London, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lowcost Holidays

I have used them, no problems at all.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
453 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lowcost Holidays

I've used them several times for accommodation in Lanzarote and have found them to be efficient and very reasonable.

Will be using them again for my next trip.

Penicuik, United...
Level Contributor
483 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lowcost Holidays

Best deal I could get for Corralejo was with Sunshine.co.uk

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lowcost Holidays

i have used them for both car hire and accommodation in fuerte, no problems whatsoever.

Edited: 14 January 2011, 13:24
manchester
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lowcost Holidays

Hi

We have used them to book the Arena on the 5th Feb. Friends have used them many times before and never had any problems.

Angela

south yorks
Level Contributor
402 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lowcost Holidays

Many thanks for all the positive replies. I have now booked with them as they were cheaper than anyone else - even Sunshine. They also had 20% off their transfers, so with the money I saved on the holiday I have booked a private taxi transfer!

south yorks
Level Contributor
402 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lowcost Holidays

Hi Angela, I have also booked the Arena Hotel for last week in March and decided to use Lowcost Holidays as they were a fair bit cheaper than anyone else. Hope you have a great time. It would be nice to know what you think of the hotel, so please drop me an email when you get back. Ideally I would like to know what are the best rooms to ask for, as I would like a high floor, a quiet room, and a sunny balcony, so any info you can get would be helpful! And also would like to know if Arena guests can use the facilities of the Aloe Resort across the road, which I think is the sister hotel, in particular, the courtesy bus to dunes beach! Thanks very much, and hope you have a fab holiday! Regards. Julie.

manchester
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lowcost Holidays

Hi Julie

Glad you got a good deal with Lowcostholidays. Will send you an email when I get back with the information you want.

I'm on count down now, I can't wait for some sun!

Regards

Angela

south yorks
Level Contributor
402 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lowcost Holidays

Me too and we don't go for another 10 weeks but I'm already getting organised! As for the email address, I've searched the web and can't find it. It appears to be part of the group Hoteles Islas Canarias but it just doesn't give details of the email address for the Arena itself. If you do find it please let me know! Really jealous and hope you have a fantastic time! Best wishes. Julie

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo