We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to corralejo

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
949 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
airport to corralejo

hi,whats the best and most affordable way to get from the airport to the resort? i have price a shuttle transfer with travel republic and its £13,which is very reasonable.are there public buses etc?

Corralejo, Spain
Level Contributor
440 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to corralejo

There are public buses. You would need to get a bus to Puerto del Rosario and from there a bus to Corralejo. I don't know how much it is from airport to Puerto but from Puerto to Corralejo its no more than 4 euros. The journey from Puerto to Corralejo is approximately 40 mins. I know a few people who do airport transfers too so if you want to be picked up and dropped off on the doorstep then collected and dropped at airport on return, just inbox me and I'll let you know details. Added bonus of this is you get an English tour guide along the way.

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to corralejo

We booked our transfers with TravelRepublic the only trouble was having to wait 45 minutes for other flights to come in to fill the bus up. The transfer then takes 30 mins all depending on drop offs etc.

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,368 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to corralejo

i use local taxis, and never had any problems at all from the airport,just walk out of arivals and get a taxi

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,353 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport to corralejo

I think a taxi transfer booked through a company like resorthoppa is probably cheaper than a taxi from the taxi rank.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: airport to corralejo

no 3 bus from airport to bus station costs 1.15 euros,every30mins,no6 bus from bus station to coral just under 4 euros ,again every 30 mins.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport to corralejo

Would you know if those buses are suitable to bring a baby on board? Would I have to keep my child on my laps or could she stay in a buggy like in most city buses? I won’t be bringing a car seat with me, so the option of putting her in it and seat belt her won’t work.

thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: airport to corralejo

1 more Q - Where in Corralejo does the bus stop?

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,368 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: airport to corralejo

street map of corralejo

http://www.leisurezone.es/corralejomapa.pdf

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: airport to corralejo

the map is perfect! thanks a lot!

10. Re: airport to corralejo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo