We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oasis village

London, United...
Level Contributor
446 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
oasis village

hi do you know this hotel were due to arrive 22/6/11 we are very concerned due to reviews apparently pools closed and food awful any help greatly appreciated

Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: oasis village

Hi there is another thread on this. I have changed hotels today.

London, United...
Level Contributor
446 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oasis village

ok thanks

4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: oasis village

Hi

We are due to go to Oasis Park in July, how did you manage to change hotel, I have been up to travel agents and they don't see complex as a problem, I got her to look on trip advisor and all she said was the reviews were mixed!

Which hotel did you change to? as the options she printed out for me don't seem to be a whole lot better, wish I had never booked.

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: oasis village

Hi

We are due to go to Oasis Park in July, how did you manage to change hotel, I have been up to travel agents and they don't see complex as a problem, I got her to look on trip advisor and all she said was the reviews were mixed!

Which hotel did you change to? as the options she printed out for me don't seem to be a whole lot better, wish I had never booked.

London, United...
Level Contributor
446 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oasis village

hi we are going to the elba sara now instead just glad we changed we can start looking forward to it now

plymouth uk
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oasis village

from what i can make out on the other reviews there is a problem with the pools here, but you are only a short walk away from the town beaches, and a 5 euro taxi ride from the main sandy beach. the rooms here are huge and the staff and entertainments team are very friendly.

im sure you will enjoy your holiday even without the pools

england
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: oasis village

got back last week pools ok now, if you dont mind the salt water.

8. Re: oasis village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations